The fee for consultation is $110. An effort is made not to let insurance guide treatment, but let the individual guide their own treatment.
Insurance is accepted but unfortunately, it has become more and more restrictive and often excludes reimbursement for Family therapy. Many people now have very high deductible plans or a plan that doesn't cover mental health services at all. It is best to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have "out-patient mental health" insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do you cover the service I am wanting? For example, do you cover marital therapy?
- What is my co-payment per therapy session?
- Is approval or authorization required?
Reduced Fee services are available when insurance does not cover services or where deductible is high. Discuss with your therapist.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
A 24 hour notification of a cancellation is requested. If it is not given, a fee will be incurred.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.